Every Step Counts
Every Step Counts.
The OA Lite is ideally suited for adult patients with mild unicompartmental osteoarthritis who engage in activities of daily living or have sedentary lifestyles.
° Single, hinged upright:
· Pre-loaded (up to 6º of correction): no bending tool required
· Malleable design allows for further load adjustments
· Cuff paddles mitigate hinge rotation and ensure consistent off-loading through the range of motion
· Oº extension stop prevents hyperextension
· Patella donut: provides full- circumference stabilization
· Ease of use:
° Wraparound thigh and sleeve calf design facilitates ease of application and
removal, no need to pull over foot and bend knee.
° Only 2 anterior straps to attach
° Easy hinge access to make load adjustments
· Arthritis friendly enhancements
° Pull loops: facilitate brace application
° Reinforced strap ends: minimizes fraying, high durability, easier disengaging of Velcro
° Thigh grip: easier to grab when attaching or detaching wraparound thigh
· High quality materials
° MicroMesh Fabric: leaves skin cool & dry, low profile & lightweight
° Floam™ condyle pad: 100 % memory for increased comfort & compliance
° Breath-O-Prene® Fabric: Eliminates skin irritation and provides comfort by wicking
· Easy to maintain:
° Washable: easy to remove hinge from soft goods prior to washing