The TRU-PULL LITE, ideally suited for adult patients with mild subluxation, mal-tracking, and patella arthritis, boasts a patented ‘Dual Durometer Buttress System’ that interfaces directly with the skin at the knee providing a soft and tacky interface with the patella, thus applying a consistent corrective force. Just 1.27cm thick and lightweight, this brace is a powerful product in a small size, therefore ideal for the female patient or just anybody needing the strength of the Tru-Pull patented system, but not wanting the bulk or length of the current Tru-Pull Advanced System. Made from breathable, anti microbial moisture wicking fabric, this brace also provides the ultimate in patient comfort and compliance.
The new DonJoy® TRU-PULL LITE features a single, pre-bent, hinged upright designed to ensure consistent off-loading through a patient's range of motion, low profile, lightweight, and comfortable Breath-O-Prene® and MicroMesh fabrics, and arthritis friendly features.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful product in a small size! All the power of the Trupull AS in a pint size brace.
- The product is ideal for female patient needing the strength of the Tru-Pull patented system, but not wanting the bulk or length of the current Tru-Pull AS.
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile materials…Breath-O-Prene®, MicroMesh and Anti-microbial fabrics.
- Patented Dual Durometer Buttress System interfaces directly with the skin at the knee providing a soft and tacky interface with the patella applying a consistent corrective force on the patella.
- Semi flexible nylon hinges included with every brace provide moderate medial/lateral support.
- Low profile (0.050” thick) and lightweight§ Leaves skin cool and dry
- Eliminates skin irritation and provides comfort by wicking away moisture
- New to DonJoy products, this breathable, anti-microbial, moisture wicking fabric is hypoallergenic, breathable, and light weight – thereby increases patient comfort & compliance.
- Bifurcated strap dynamically pulls the patella into proper alignment reducing pain associated with patellofemoral dysfunction.
- Independent anchors at the thigh and calf prevent rotation of the brace
- Minimizes fraying through long periods of use
- Easier to grab when disengaging Velcro
- Easier to grab when attaching or detaching wraparound thigh