International Technical Service Coordinator (Herentals, Belgium)
POSITION SUMMARY / JOB PURPOSE
Provide technical support and customer service for all DJO International customers to include product end-users, dealers, and internal staff with timely information and maintain high-level customer satisfaction. Requires a high level of attention to detail and consistent follow-up to ensure pending issues are resolved in a timely manner. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and troubleshoot are required. Additional duties may include helping with logistics, shipping, trade shows, and training.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
2 year Technical Degree in electronics or related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- TECHNICAL – Ability to read and understand electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, charts and graphs, functional and interconnectivity diagrams. Demonstrate ability to use Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Ultrasound Power Meter, Mechanical or Electrical Strain Gages, Vacuum Gages, RF Wattmeter, and HiPOT Tester. Demonstrate capability to inspect, disassemble, reassemble, and test electronic and mechanical machines.
- PEOPLE – Ability to listen attentively with empathy to customer product and service problems by clarifying the complaint, determines the cause, communicate and expedite the best solution. Demonstrate ability to get along well with a variety of different personalities and helping the team.
- LANGUAGE – Ability to understand, speak, read, and write effectively in 3 languages. Strong English skills are required with additional abilities in French, and Dutch languages preferred. Knowledge of German is also desirable.
- COMPUTER – Ability to easily function with personal computer. Experience with the following software programs preferred: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, and Adobe Acrobat.
- MATHEMATICAL – Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ration, and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to convert units of measure for temperature, pressure, weight, distance and volume.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS – Must be able to speak, type, walk, stand, use fingers to handle or feel, reach with arms and hands, climb stairs, lift 15kg frequently and 45kg infrequently, and infrequently travel to other locations for customer support.
For further information or to register interest, please email your CV to Laura Cottraci on: Laura.Cotracci@djoglobal.com