Protective post-op shoe with adaptable insole rigidity
Designed for a variety of post-op and post-trauma foot and toe applications and more especially after Hallux Valgus operation (bunionectomie).
Protective footwear following foot surgery, metatarsal injuries, soft tissue procedures
Maintains foot, toes and forefoot in proper position during rehabilitation.
- Wide, solid and skid resistant sole for extra stability
- Patented Removable rigid foot plate for extra firmness and arch support. Insole firmness can be adapted according to post-op rehab protocols
- Wide soled and open-toed to accommodate bulky dressings
- Lined with breathable micro-mesh textile for patient comfort
- Two contact closure straps for easy application and adjustment
- Toe piece included covering up the toes if necessary.
- Fits left and right foot
- 5 sizes (S-XXL)
Click here to download product brochure.