CCMI MARK III - Measuring Device
The Custom Contour Measuring Instrument (CCMI) is used to measure custom DonJoy Defiance and Defiance III braces. The device takes into account fourteen seperate anatomical reference points from the patient's leg indicating thigh and calf circumference, thigh and calf contour, as well as knee width and varus/valgus.
- Sleek design to determine leg contour measurements for the construction of a DonJoy custom brace
- Retractable tape measures for quick and accurate measurements.
- Standard and short brace measuring options
- Easy to use and collapsible
- Thigh and calf contour gauges.