- The Company is under no obligation to accept goods for return, e.g. in the case of Customer ordering error, surplus stock, etc., but where it agrees to do so the following handling charges will apply:
- 30 days of delivery, no restocking fee
- 31 Days – 365 Days of delivery, a 15% restocking/packaging fee
- Over 12 months of delivery, no credit will be given.
- The Customer will arrange carriage and pay all freight charges. The Customer should obtain a Returns Authorisation Number, which should be marked clearly on each package being returned. Only complete units of sale may be returned, and all goods are to be in good condition. The Customer will be liable for a 15% restocking fee for any goods returned in a non-saleable condition or with missing accessories, regardless of the number of days since delivery, with the balance of the goods being paid for in full by the Customer.
- Only unused and complete goods may be returned, and they must be undamaged, complete with all accessories and less than 12 months old. Goods not conforming to these criteria will not be accepted for credit. The Company reserves the right to dispose of any non-saleable and non-creditable returned goods.
- Custom manufactured products and non-stock products are non-returnable.