theDJOinstitute offers a range of online training courses on multiple physical medicine modalities, as well as courses on orthopaedic topics, bracing and vascular therapies. The online training courses are hosted on "LearnUpon", a recognized LMS (Learning Management System) platform.
The platform is multi-lingual and currently has three international portals that can be reached on the following web-addresses:
- ENGLISH: https://thedjoinstitute.learnupon.com/
- SPANISH: https://elinstitutodjo.learnupon.com/
- FRENCH: https://institutdjo.learnupon.com/
Which courses are available on the different portals?
theDJOinstitute offers courses on multiple topics in the fields of rehabilitation, prevention, orthopaedics and vascular therapies. There are courses on Photobiomodulation (Laser) therapy, RPW and Shock Wave Therapy, Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation, Biomechanics and conservative management of Knee OA, Knee ACL injuries, Patellofemoral Pain syndrome, and much more.
You will find all available courses in the course catalogue on the platform.
How do I sign up for the online courses?
There are two ways for new users to enrol on the LearnUpon platform:
- Contact your local DJO/Chattanooga representative to request a new LearnUpon account and access to your desired courses.
- You will then receive an invite to activate your account.
- Upon activation of your account you will see the courses you’ve enrolled on in your dashboard.
You can set up your Learnupon account yourself and use the catalog to request enrolment on the courses of your choice.
To do so, go to:
- https://thedjoinstitute.learnupon.com/catalog to subscribe on the English portal and request enrolment for English courses
- https://elinstitutodjo.learnupon.com/catalog to subscribe on the Spanish portal and request enrolment for Spanish courses
- https://institutdjo.learnupon.com/catalog to subscribe on the French portal and request enrolment for French courses
When an enrolment request is received, this will be verified with local account manager.
Do I have to pay for the courses?
No, all of our courses are offered free of charge to DJO customers.
Will I receive a certificate?
Most of the courses end with a quiz/exam, the successful completion of which will be acknowledged with a certificate being awarded by email.